Do you know who we are?
The Syrian, who has arrived after a journey that is difficult to imagine, must make her cultural and social existence possible through training, dialogue sessions and studies on non-violent communication in order to subsequently achieve integration in the new German society.
who are we
We are a voluntary, non-profit Syrian-German women’s group. Created by a refugee woman with a group of volunteers in 2016. We advocate for women’s rights, civil rights and non-violence .integration . Migration .Women Empowerment . children empowerment . Nonviolent CommunicationWe seek positive integration and contribution to the service of society We strive to build bridges between cultures We seek rapprochement and acquaintance We believe in openness and dialogue followed by awareness and education. We believe in freedom and citizenship.
The association pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes, within the meaning of the section “Tax-privileged purposes” of the tax code. The association is selflessly active; it does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes. Funds of the association may only be used for statutory purposes. The members do not receive payments from the association. No person may be favored by expenses that are alien to the purpose of the corporation or by disproportionately high remuneration.
Goals of the association
- Support for counseling refugees with authorities
- Support for refugees in general social integration (education on everyday routines, manners, etc.)
- Accompanying the refugees when going to the authorities, visiting the doctor, etc
- Coordination and organization of workshops on the subject of education and non-violent communication in everyday life, which are carried out by association members and external speakers
- Organization of language courses in German and other languages
- Organization of sporting, cultural and other leisure activities for refugees
- Organization of volunteer help and support for refugees
- Organization of translators in the respective national language of the refugees
- women in particular should also be supported in being employed and in learning the German language. To this end, they are placed in manual projects, as well as in language courses. Refugee women and men are supported in finding and financing a job or training / further education / studies according to their qualifications.
- Cultural events such as exhibitions, readings, theatre, music and symposiums. Cultural exchange meetings of a low-threshold type, the purpose of which is to promote tolerance and an international attitude
- Support for needy children, young people, adults and families in the refugee areas, for example in Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey. in everyday life in health issues and medical care. in education and practical training
We seek positive integration and contribution to the service of society. We strive to build bridges between cultures. We are looking for rapprochement and acquaintance. We believe in openness and dialogue followed by awareness and education.
We believe in freedom and citizenship.